To get the correct fit it's important to provide us with accurate measurements.
Click on "size guide" at the bottom of the page for the measurement chart.
Many people have never taken their measurements before so here's a few tips.
1. you can buy a tape measure from any fabric/haberdashery store. Some variety $2 shops will also have them. If you don't have one, you can always use a piece of string and a ruler.
2. it's preferable to take your measurements in your underwear, not over the top of bulky clothing.
3. Get a friend to help you if you feel unconfident of measuring your self.
4. Follow the guide on the website to ensure you are measuring the right area.
5. All too hard?.... Go to an alterations shop and get them to do it for you.
6. Inches or centimetres? Either are fine.